K2 Analyst Developer
Job no: 524023
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman Information Technology Department’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions by delivering crucial projects to achieve the strategic goals of the business. We are seeking a K2 Analyst/Developer to develop and support our in-house built applications.
We are looking for a team member who will be able to take on the following responsibilities:
- Analyse, design, develop and enhance of projects ensuring the delivered applications meet the desired requirements and quality,
- Maintenance of existing applications,
- Adherence to standards and guidelines,
- Analyse existing K2 implementations and identify performance and configuration improvements,
- Analyse existing usage of K2 development, deployment and management tools and recommend improvements, and
- Analyse existing team processes and recommend improvements.
To be successful you will require the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in analysing requirements for K2 applications,
- Minimum 2 years development experience in a K2 Black Pearl software development environment including SmartForms,
- Strong and demonstrable experience in object oriented design,
- Sound knowledge of Workflow architecture and design methodologies across multiple platforms (Active Directory, email, SAP, etc),
- Proven ability to conduct system analysis and design, estimation and to provide realistic solutions within tight deadlines and commitments,
- Demonstrated experience in the application of the software development lifecycle of both front and back end development capabilities,
- Knowledge of Web Services and SOA,
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and design, such as MS SQL,
- A formal IT-related tertiary qualification or related industry experience,
- Ability to work in a team and to a deadline,
- Code Estimation,
- Experience with a version control repository,
- Build and Configuration Management,
- Good communication skills.
- 2+ years development experience,
- Experience with SSRS. (SQL Server Reporting Services).
Why Work for us?
- Conveniently located in Homebush West, with onsite parking and easy access to Flemington train station
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
The Harvey Norman culture fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now