Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 524071
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Who We Are
We are GP Advertising, one of Australia's largest in-house retail advertising agencies. With household names like Harvey Norman® and Domayne®, we handle some of the country's best-known brands, which means your work will be on show to millions of people daily.
Working full time within our digital production team, you will be coordinating the creation of digital advertising collateral for our clients' onsite and external assets. Digital is a key marketing channel for our clients so it is important that we ensure this operates efficiently and effectively.
You will be utilising your go-getter attitude and strong organisational skills to:
- Coordinate campaigns end to end while ensuring all assets and specs are correct
- Identify upcoming events and projects and work with stakeholders to understand objectives and creative requirements
- Deploy digital campaigns across multiple channels (using Magento)
- Manage campaign production schedule to ensure campaigns are delivered on time
- Manage approvals from clients on campaign content
- Troubleshoot and resolve digital campaign errors
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What We Need
You pride yourself on being extremely organised and having a high attention to detail. You will also possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Thrive in a deadline driven environment
Why Work for us?
- We foster an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results oriented, and self motivated
- We work in a fast-paced environment, but our work-life balance is unmatched
- We're conveniently located in Homebush West, with onsite parking and a short walk to Flemington Station
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
If you think you are the person to help us succeed, then ‘Apply Now’!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now