Senior Applications Service Analyst
Job no: 524379
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, self-starter that is passionate about disciplined and proactive IT Service Management to develop and grow the efficiency, effectiveness and adoption within Harvey Norman.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Applications Service Analyst to assist in the development, management and improvement of the Service Transition process and Technical Service Catalogue in a dynamic service focused environment.
As a key member of the IT Service Management team, Service Transition is an essential process in ensuring the on boarding of new IT and Business Services with consideration around the ability to support; ensuring effective controls are in place to reduce of risk to service availability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Evaluate projects and initiatives to establish Service Transition improvement opportunities and drive the implementation thereof
- Gather, analyse and document support requirements for implementing projects and initiatives with the focus on transitioning to BAU support teams
- Drive the adoption of the Service Transition policy and procedures in both the Project and IT Support domains
- Assist with the development of roadmaps and process designs that align with product and technology releases with focus on Support handover
- Establish and manage internal Technical Service Catalogue and related Knowledge Base of all IT and Business services
- Configure, curate and optimise internal Technical Service Catalogue and related Knowledge Base of all IT and Business services within the service management tool
- Explore opportunities to transition, automate and orchestrate Service Catalogue workflows
- Configure, curate and optimise Service Catalogue workflows within the service management tool
- Develop, coach and deliver training to technical staff
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a larger enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge and experience with Service Transition principles & methodology
- Proven ability in mapping service management processes and developing service models
- Experience in working in an IT Service Management area, preferably an ITIL environment
- Experience operating an IT Service Management system, preferably ServiceNow
- Experience in process management and delivering process functions
- Advanced technical writing and documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in time management, building customer relationships, as well as leading and coaching technical staff
This opportunity will provide:
• Experience with a diverse, unique and successful business
• Friendly, dynamic & supportive team that fosters growth & development
• Homebush West - free parking + convenient public transport
If this opportunity excites you and you meet the above selection criteria, please apply now.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now