Job no: 524422
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West is seeking an experienced and passionate Scrum Master to join our Digital Delivery team. As an evangelist of the Agile principles and values, you will support and mentor established Agile delivery teams as well introduce Agile practices to new teams within the organisation.
Your new Role:
You will be an integral part of a smart, energetic, highly collaborative delivery team and will find satisfaction and purpose in delivering scalable, high-performing, and innovative eCommerce platforms for one of Australia’s largest retailers.
You will also:
- Support and mentor established Agile delivery teams, identifying inefficiencies and maturing processes
- Introduce Agile practices across non-Agile delivery teams and develop high-performing, self-organising, cross-functional teams
- Facilitate key Scrum ceremonies: the Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Backlog Grooming
- Assist the teams with making appropriate commitments via planning and estimation techniques
- Identify and remove impediments that interfere with the ability of the teams to deliver
- Measure and communicate progress of our project deliverables to stakeholders using relevant Scrum artefacts
- Co-ordinate release planning sessions and other collaborative forums across multiple teams
With a minimum of 3 years experience in an Agile Project Management role as a Certified Scrum Master (SCM), you will have introduced Agile practices within non-agile delivery teams. You will also demonstrate a high level of experience in the following areas:
- Successfully introduced Agile practices within non-Agile delivery teams
- Experience in developing transition plans and proposals for converting teams to Agile
- A strong focus on delivery with proven results across a variety of different teams and projects
- Excellent people skills and communication skills
- Open, committed, motivated, and friendly
Located in Homebush West, we're a short walk from Flemington train station, with parking available within walking distance. We offer flexible work hours and respect work-life balance.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now