Applications Support Analyst
Job no: 524662
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor office based in Homebush West is seeking an Applications Support Analyst to provide Second Level support to all business applications in a diverse portfolio of applications, ensuring our Corporate, Store and International customers are able to maximise and leverage their usage of these applications.
Your new role:
As a key team member in the Applications Support team, you will be responsible for;
- Providing assistance and support on queries in stores locally, internationally and in the corporate office.
- Register, track, troubleshoot and resolve incidents and requests using the Service Management systems through to resolution.
- Assisting in the identification and diagnosis of underlying causes to recurring problems.
- Co-ordinating requests for application enhancements from the business, and escalating them accordingly.
- Assisting with the identification of application defects and escalating them accordingly.
- Documenting and updating of Application Support procedures and work instructions
With experience supporting OR operating a POS system, you will also have exposure to a business reporting solution (preferably SAP). You will also:
- Have experience operating an IT Service Management system, preferably Service Now
- Have experience in a customer service role with a proven track record of customer service excellence
- Ability to work under pressure in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Ability to quickly and effectively integrate as a member of a fast paced team.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Proven ability to efficiently learn and support software upgrades as well as deployment of new applications.
- Able and willing to work flexible and/or extended hours as well as part of an On-call roster when required.
If you have a high level understanding of the Harvey Norman business, your application will be desirable
Why Work for us?
- Conveniently located in Homebush West, with onsite parking and easy access to Flemington train station
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
The Harvey Norman culture fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now