Job no: 525908
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Who We Are
We are GP Advertising, one of Australia's largest in-house retail advertising agencies. With household names like Harvey Norman and Domayne, we handle some of the country's best-known brands, which means your work will be on show to millions of people daily. We work in a fast-paced environment, but our work-life balance is unmatched, and we're conveniently located just outside Sydney's inner west, with easy access to transportation.
Working as part of the digital marketing team, you will be designing across all digital media & marketing channels
You'll be working on:
- Onsite promotional campaigns
- High-impact EDMs
- Multi-level display advertising campaigns
- Social media assets
What We Need
We need an energetic Designer that's passionate about all things digital. Ideally, you'll have at least 3 years experience with qualifications in graphic and web design. You will be a key player that works closely within our experienced, tight-knit team.
You must be:
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experienced with responsive design (Bootstrap) with a mobile-first approach
- Experience designing and coding EDMs
- Possess strong visual communication and design skills
- Have excellent skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Have a solid understanding of social media & creative best practice
- Have high attention to detail
- Be a motivated team player with a positive attitude, and the ability to work unsupervised
- Have excellent communication skills
To give you the edge over other applicants, you'll also have:
- Experience with Wordpress
- Knowledge of the latest UX design standards and wireframe design
- Experience with HTML5 animation, including Google Web Designer
- Experience with After Effects and video editing
Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
Send us your CV, a link to your portfolio that demonstrates your skills, and a letter of application to:Please note you must have coding ability to be considered for this role.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now