Junior Digital Designer
Job no: 525909
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising is one of Australia’s largest in-house retail ad agencies and our friendly and experienced team work with some of the country’s most iconic brands; including Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne.
We are currently looking for a Junior Digital Designer to work as part of our Digital Design team. The successful applicant will have a good understanding of the digital landscape and a passion for the creative and technical aspects of producing digital campaigns across multiple channels.
- Production of creative assets in a timely and efficient manner, responding to brief with attention to detail
- Create mobile first design across multiple websites and supporting digital channels/platforms ie eDM, Facebook, HTML5 display ads etc.
- Perform quality assurance, testing and troubleshooting of digital creative
- Research and implement latest trends and best practice web and multimedia design
- Competitor analysis and campaign research
Ideally you have a relevant degree in Digital Design and/or relevant industry experience, in conjunction with the following skills:
- A strong portfolio with projects ranging from ad unit executions to full site developments.
- Proficiency with the Adobe CC Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- An understanding of video technologies and IAB banner creative and in-market specifications
- Actionscript 2/3 experience will be beneficial
How to Apply
If you believe you’re a suitable candidate for this exciting role at GP Advertising, please email your resume, digital portfolio and a cover letter (including two references) addressing the following:
- Why do you wish to work as a Junior Digital designer at GP Advertising?
- What unique attributes/skills can you bring to the role that will make you stand out from the crowd?
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now