Integration Support Analyst
Job no: 526342
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman’s Information Technology Department’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions by delivering crucial projects to achieve the strategic goals of the business.
We are seeking an Integration Support Analyst to support and manage an Integration environment.IBM Information Bus is the key technology driving our integration platform and you will be working in a modern environment that is running IIB v10, IBM MQ and be part of the team running arguably the most important platform in the company.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitor and maintain the technical environment and business functions
- Setup and maintenance of Queue Managers
- Deployment of IIB flows
- Support and Maintenance of our file transfer solution
To be successful you will require the following skills and experience:
- 1 year experience in an IT support position at a technical level
- Experience in providing first or second level support
- XML Experience
- Analysis of existing processes and systems
- Solid Relational SQL experience, DB2 preferred but not essential
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to understand business logic and processes
- Ability to work in a team and to a deadline
- Linux/Unix usage
- File Transfer patterns
- Change Management processes
- Service Management processes under ITIL
- Experience with IBM Integration Bus
- Experience with IBM MQ
- Experience with Metastorm Integration Manager (MIM) managed file transfer (MFT)
- Knowledge of B2B patterns and processes
- Experience with Services (SOA)
- Experience in a DevOps team
- Knowledge of all aspect of the Systems software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in an Agile/Kanban development team
This opportunity will provide:
- Career progression and development
- Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to email@example.com. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now