Job no: 529012
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman. If you like to work in a fast paced, exciting and challenging environment, the Harvey Norman Digital Delivery Team could be the place for you. The role is a full-time fixed-term contract up to 15 months in duration.
Your New Role
You will be working to maximise the business value of our digital development efforts by defining, designing and prioritising digital product features and improvements that best align with business goals.
You Will Be:
- Working in a close-knit Scrum team to deliver the required changes to the Harvey Norman website (or other digital initiative) in the agreed time frame.
- Capturing and analysing business requirements, including assessing feasibility and business benefits.
- Assisting in the assessment of third-party products and services.
- Collaborate with the online development and design teams to prepare user stories.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with business stakeholders.
- Contribute to the product roadmap including assisting in the facilitation of business prioritisation workshops.
- Assist on the continuous improvement of team processes.
Utilising your Product Manager skills you will ideally have a strong understanding of Agile methodologies and a SCRUM product owner certification or similar.
You will also have:
- 10 years of experience developing, analysing and designing software and digital products (e.g. as a Business Analyst or Test Analyst)
- 3 years in a Product Manager role or similar (e.g. Online Channel Manager).
- The ability to collaborate effectively with development and UX design teams.
- A very strong understanding in two or more of the following domains:
- Retail systems and processes
- Fulfillment and logistics in a retail environment
- Search engine and conversion optimisations
- Digital Content Management
This opportunity will provide:
- Career progression and development.
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers, and
- A nurturing and supportive team environment.
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit; therefore, you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self-motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you have a high customer service focus, excellent communication skills along with the drive and enthusiasm we are looking for, submitting your application could be the next step in your digital career.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now