Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Job no: 526529
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest lifestyle retailer, Harvey Norman delivers an unparalleled offering to Australian consumers with an extensive product range, cutting-edge technology and market leadership in key product categories. Harvey Norman is an iconic Australian retailer with global success in New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Slovenia, Croatia, Ireland and Northern Ireland.
About the role:
As part of the Human Resources and Talent Acquisition team you will partner with Corporate Managers to support them in sourcing the next generation of talent across all departments within the Corporate Franchisor Teams, ranging from Information Technology to Accounting. You’ll also be involved in career brand marketing measures, and recommending recruitment and advertising best practices for Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne Franchises who conduct their own recruitment, selection and onboarding.
Your day to day will include:
- Administration of recruitment processes via PageUp including sourcing, screening, interviewing and onboarding.
- Coordinating and developing end to end recruitment and onboarding activities for Corporate employees. You’ll take charge in ensuring that we deliver an exceptional candidate experience to all our applicants throughout their journey.
- Coordinating and developing education content and recommendations for Proprietors relating to recruitment.
- Finding innovative and proactive talent strategies to identify and attract the best candidates.
- Generating and executing creative social media campaigns using platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Coordinating end to end Graduate recruitment activities including attending campus Career Days and assessment centres across Australia (some travel may be required).
- Working with the team on current recruitment and onboarding related projects.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team that provides HR & Payroll expertise to Corporate Franchisor Office employees and independent Franchisee companies across Australia through the provision of HR recommendations. We work in a dynamic business within collaborative team environment where you will experience variety and the opportunity to expand and develop your skills.
You will be a success because you have;
- Experience working in an Internal or Agency recruitment position, or broader HR experience with a passion and desire to specialise in talent acquisition and end to end recruitment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail - writing advertisements, influencing stakeholders and presenting to groups should be amongst your strengths
- Great search and engagement skills using LinkedIn and social media
- Strong technological skills with the ability to learn new systems and tools efficiently
- Experience managing small projects with a focus on quality and on-time turnaround of deliverables
- An inherent passion to provide excellent customer service, always!
- Outstanding organisational skills, time management and flexibility when dealing with competing priorities, You’ll have this down to a fine art!
- Strong administrative background and an appetite to make a difference
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion and diplomacy at all times
- Experience and passion for working in end to end recruitment
This opportunity will provide:
- Career progression and development
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and promotes job flexibility and a healthy work and family life balance.
- Opportunities to make discounted purchases on a great range of products and services
- Free on-site parking
Have we got your interest?
Apply now to be considered to join our dedicated team.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Please do not contact our line managers. Non- compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now