Regional Property Manager
Job no: 530497
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
- Homebush West Location
- Career Growth Prospects
- Immediate Start
An opportunity to join one of Australia’s largest owner, developer and occupier of Large Format Retail Property has become available.
The Franchisor Property team is an integral part of the Harvey Norman Retail and Property System. It provides a full range of property services including lease negotiations, acquisition, development, and property management for its tenants.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Property Management, you will be working with a team of highly functioning property professionals on an impressive multi state portfolio of freehold assets.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Cyclical reporting on the property portfolio
- Review of operating statements
- Assist in the assessment of potential acquisitions
- Conducting financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting
- Manage and deliver strategic asset plans
- Create and deliver strong business cases based on business direction
- Deliver on the Asset Management Strategy and Objectives to maintain expected profits
- Managing the Income and Expense reports
- Provide asset management services with the objective of creating long term valuation growth
- Manage Major lease negotiations, arrears, makegoods etc.
- Lead Property and Centre Management teams to deliver on our customer service expectations
- Manage lease records and cross check lease documents to MH /Agreed terms.
- Liaise with Legal team on litigation matters
- Manage Assignment/Sub-Lease/Surrender/Variation of Leases
- Assist with all initiatives as required, including development and master planning
You considering yourself a leader within the Property market. You have high attention to detail and can manage conflicting priorities. You will also possess:
- Property/business tertiary qualification
- High level of competency using the Microsoft suite (including advanced Excel)
- The ability to draft documents and provide advice to property owners & clients
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High level of self-motivation and initiative
- Solid negotiation skills
- Have a strong work ethic while being focused and enthuastic
- Be a team player who can work in a fast paced environment
- Be highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Customer focus attitude to ensure optimum service to the retail operations
- Knowledge and understanding of the town planning changes
Centre Management experience is highly desirable although not required
This opportunity will provide:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
- On-site parking available or an easy 10 minutes walk from Flemington train station.
If you are up to a challenge and feel that you meet the above criteria, then ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now