State Administration Officer
Job no: 532140
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor State Administration Team are a committed team of 70+ people based across every state in Australia. Day to day, the team interact and liaise with various teams at the Franchisor Office in Homebush West, as well as Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne Franchisee Companies in order to make recommendations to their Proprietors, particularly in relation to their Franchisee Company Administration & Warehouse functions and processes.
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and organised individual to join the team, based in Homebush West, as a State Administration Officer reporting to the General Manager of State Administration.
Your New Role:
As the State Administration Officer in the State Administration team, you will support the General Manager to ensure the function remains effective and can meet its goals. This includes but is not limited to:
- Producing reports, insights and presentations;
- Prepare, analyse and report on team KPIs;
- Investigate, develop, and coordinate new initiatives as required;
- Oversee the General Manager’s schedule and commitments to ensure that deadlines and objectives are met;
- Screen phone calls and communication to the General Manager;
- Create and send emails and correspondence from the State Administration Office on behalf of the Franchisor;
- Reconcile and prepare accounts for payment;
- Organise meetings, conferences, and travel as required;
- All other general office administration.
As you are supporting a busy General Manager, you will have proven time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines. You will also be able to show you possess the following:
- A high level of initiative and versatility with the desire to drive improvements;
- A self-starter mindset with the willingness to learn about the Company and its operations in order to help the team achieve their goals;
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities and deal with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience working in a busy office environment or administrative role;
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills.
This opportunity will provide:
- Experience working with one Australia's leading retailers
- The opportunity to own and grow the role to make it your own
- On-site parking or a 10 minute walk from Flemington Station
This is a busy role and to be successful in this position, you will have thorough attention to detail, strong work ethic, and flexibility with a "can do" attitude. If you meet the above requirements, and are excited at the opportunity to join the team, click Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now