Product & Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 532938
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman is a retail icon and a leading retailer of Bedding and Manchester in Australia. An opportunity has become available in our Bedding Division for a Product and Marketing Coordinator that has a passion for Bedding/Manchester. We are looking for an enthusiastic coordinator who thrives in a busy environment and can juggle multiple tasks. You will have excellent communication skills and can build strong relationships with various key personnel.
This role reports directly to the National Product & Marketing Manager, based at our Franchisor office located in Homebush West.
Your New Role
You will be responsible for completing coordinating the marketing of all things Bedding/Manchester for the Harvey Norman brand, and maintaining both internal and external Stakeholder relationships.
This role will require you to:
- Prepare marketing material including catalogues, online, editorial proofing as well as stylist and TVC briefs.
- Liaise with suppliers to coordinate promotional offers, samples and compliance reports.
- Provide weekly updates and ad-hoc reporting to the National Product and Marketing Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of product assortment plans / seasonal ranges & forecasting upcoming trends.
- Support the coordination of meetings and conferences.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with all bedding Proprietors, suppliers and stylists.
- Maintain the product database and other general administrative duties
You are an enthusiastic person who thrives working in a busy environment. You are also an excellent communicator with a strong ability to build strong relationships with various key stakeholders.
You’ll also have:
- A passion for Bedding & Manchester related products.
- A creative flair with the ability to think innovatively.
- Ability to prioritise and control workload in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills with an ability to quickly build constructive, effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
It is not a requirement but would be a bonus if you possess any of the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a retail environment
What’s in it for you?
- Experience working with one of Australia’s market leading, most successful brands
- An opportunity to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment
- On-site parking or a 10-minute walk from Flemington Station
Harvey Norman fosters an entrepreneurial spirit; therefore, you’ll need to be customer focused, and results orientated, self-motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now