Travel Administration Assistant
Job no: 536225
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West, is seeking a Travel Administration Assistant to join our Finance Administration Team.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer, working within a friendly and supportive team you will be responsible for the coordination of both domestic and international travel through a centralised travel management system. You will also be responsible for;
- Payment and reconciliation of credit cards and invoices
- Coordinating bookings of meeting rooms
- Answering enquiries received by phone and email
- Organising and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Arranging travel memberships and registrations
- Ensuring the archiving database is up to date
- Maintaining office stationery supplies
- Filing, photocopying, and scanning
Priding yourself on your attention to detail, you will have a minimum of 1 year experience booking travel. You will also;
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders throughout the business
- Possess strong organisation skills
- Have proficient computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
- Have travelled or understands coordination of travel
- Good understanding of Domestic travel
This opportunity will provide
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development.
- On-site parking or an easy 10 minutes’ walk from Flemington train station
- Generous discounts on Harvey Norman, Domayne & Joyce Manye products and services
If you are keen to learn more, Apply Now!
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now