Digital Marketing Executive
Job no: 537598
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising is one of Australia’s largest in-house retail ad agencies and our friendly and experienced team work with some of the country’s most iconic brands; including Harvey Norman®, Domayne® and Joyce Mayne®.
Your New Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic Full Time Digital Marketing Executive to join our team located in Homebush West to assist in all aspects in all aspects of campaign management. As part of your new role, you will:
- Develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns
- Manage a range of media initiatives including SEM, social, and email
- Understand clients needs and interpret these into effective campaigns
- Analyse and report on campaign performance
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of campaigns
- Ensure adherence to Advertising Compliance Policy & Australian Consumer Law
- Monitor trends and identify new marketing opportunities
- Supervise a small digital marketing team.
We are looking for someone who is extremely organised and has a passion for digital marketing. You will also possess:
- Relevant industry experience; either from a media or advertising agency, sales team or media publisher
- Detail-oriented and proactive with the proven ability to manage key priorities in order to meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proven people and financial management experience as well as solid reporting and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the Australian digital landscape and in-depth understanding of online advertising and marketing systems.
- Team player with a willingness to learn and assist the team where necessary
- Hands on approach with ability to take direction and seek advice from senior staff
Why Work for us?
- We foster an entrepreneurial spirit - you’ll need to be customer focused, results oriented, self motivated individual who performs well under pressure.
- We work in a fast-paced environment, but our work-life balance is unmatched
- We're conveniently located in Homebush West, with onsite parking and a short 10 minute walk from Flemington train station
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
If you believe that you are the person to help us succeed, then Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Please do not contact our line managers. Non-compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now