Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 537704
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising is one of Australia’s largest in-house retail ad agencies and our friendly and experienced team work with some of the country’s most iconic brands; including Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist the Marketing Manager in all aspects of campaign management from evaluation, research, invoicing and client relations.
The enthusiastic candidate will also work closely with the internal Marketing and Design teams and have the opportunity to assist, where required, across multiple eCommerce platforms such as email, social, and mobile.
Ideally you have a tertiary qualification in Marketing/Communications/Business and/or relevant industry experience. Recently graduated? This is the perfect entry level opportunity.
- Detail-oriented and proactive with the proven ability to manage key priorities in order to meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Solid understanding & passion for digital marketing, with a detailed oriented work ethic and excellent planning and organisational skills
- Highly numerate and adept in using power point and excel
- Team player with a willingness to learn and assist the team where necessary
- Hands on approach with ability to take direction and seek advice from senior staff
How to Apply
If you believe you’re a suitable candidate for this exciting role at GP Advertising, please email your resume and a cover letter (including two references) addressing the following:
- Why do you wish to work as a Digital Marketing Coordinator at GP Advertising?
- What unique attributes/skills can you bring to the role that will make you stand out from the crowd?
Start your marketing career with Australia's largest in-house ad agency, Apply Now!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now