Digital Design Lead
Job no: 538351
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
We are GP Advertising, one of Australia's largest in-house integrated agencies. With household names like Harvey Norman and Domayne, we handle some of the country's best-known brands, which means your work will be on show to millions of people daily.
We work in a fast-paced environment, but our people are awesome, we have a strong focus on work-life balance and we're conveniently located in Homebush West.
Your New Role
Working within the Digital Marketing team, you will be creating engaging digital experiences for our clients by creating digital retail campaigns that entice our customers through strong visual communication and high impact eDMs that get results. Day to day you will:
- Produce quality digital creative executions across multiple channels, within our client’s responsive websites as well as lead creative for display advertising, eDM and social media campaigns.
- Interpret campaign briefs from our clients to develop innovative and exciting digital creative.
- Work closely with the team of digital designers to create high quality, creative work.
- Collaborate with a large team of designers within the digital and print advertising teams to ensure quality creative across all media channels.
- Work with the Production team to ensure all projects are completed on time.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure all projects fulfil marketing and business objectives.
- Publish campaign content using the web content management systems.
Involved in guiding the creative output, you will have a solid understanding of the digital landscape and have a passion for the creative and technical aspects of producing digital campaigns across multiple channels including websites, eDMs, social media and mobile. You will also possess:
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape including responsive design and digital ad-serving
- Proven, solid experience in digital design, coding and an understanding of the technical constraints associated with digital marketing and websites
- Hold a qualification in graphic and/or web design (or similar)
- Awareness of digital market trends and capabilities within digital advertising
- Keen eye for design aesthetics and emerging trends
- Experience leading a team of designers and providing art direction to peers
- Adept at juggling several tasks at once, thrive on tight deadlines and have great attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with the Adobe Cloud Suite, including responsive design
- Experience with preparing files for digital ad-serving
- Advanced experience designing and coding EDM’s
- Knowledge of the latest UX design standards and wireframe design
Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
Then Apply Now! In your applicaiton, be sure to upload (or send us a link) to your portfolio demonstrating your skills.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
This position may be subject to a Government direction regarding vaccination against COVID-19. Successful applicants may need to meet these required vaccination requirements (if any). More information can be found on the relevant State/Territory COVID-19 website.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now