Digital Production Coordinator
Job no: 538828
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising is one of Australia’s largest in-house retail ad agencies where our friendly and experienced team work with some of the country’s most iconic brands; including Harvey Norman®, Domayne® and Joyce Mayne®.
Our Digital Production team, located in Homebush West, are looking for their next Full Time Production Coordinator. This role is perfect for a go-getter who is looking to kickstart their digital advertising career!
Your New Role
Digital is a key marketing channel for our clients, so it is important that we ensure this operates effectively. This role will see you coordinating the creation of digital advertising collateral for our clients' onsite and external assets. You will use your strong organisational skills to:
- Coordinate the end to end production of digital campaigns from content creation to obtaining approvals and publishing
- Manage the production schedule to ensure a timely completion of digital campaigns
- Monitor and report on digital campaigns results
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders from clients, to designer and marketers
- Ensure quality and compliance of all campaign content
- Any other adhoc duties as required
You pride yourself on your high attention to detail. Being a production role, you will also possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- High Attention to detail with the ability to critique and assess advertising material
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Thrive in a deadline driven workplace
- Work well within a team environment
Why Work for Us
- We work in a fast-paced environment, but our work-life balance is unmatched
- We're conveniently located in Homebush West, with free onsite parking and a short 10 minute walk from Flemington train station
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
If you believe you are who we are looking for to help us succeed, then Apply Now!
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now