Junior Digital Designer
Job no: 540788
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising is one of Australia’s largest in-house retail ad agencies and our friendly and experienced team work with some of the country’s most iconic brands; including Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne.
We are currently looking for a Junior Digital Designer to work as part of our Digital Design team. The successful applicant will have a good understanding of the digital landscape and a passion for the creative and technical aspects of producing digital campaigns across multiple channels.
- Production of creative assets in a timely and efficient manner, responding to brief with attention to detail
- Create mobile first design across multiple websites and supporting digital channels/platforms ie eDM, Facebook, HTML5 display ads etc.
- Perform quality assurance, testing and troubleshooting of digital creative
- Research and implement latest trends and best practice web and multimedia design
- Competitor analysis and campaign research
Ideally you have a relevant degree in Digital Design and/or relevant industry experience, in conjunction with the following skills:
- A strong portfolio with projects ranging from ad unit executions to full site developments.
- Proficiency with the Adobe CC Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- A solid working knowledge of XHTML, HTML5, and CSS.
How to apply
If you believe you’re a suitable candidate for this exciting role at GP Advertising, please email your resume, digital portfolio and a cover letter (including two references) addressing the following:
- Why do you wish to work as a Junior Digital designer at GP Advertising?
- What unique attributes/skills can you bring to the role that will make you stand out from the crowd?
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now