Radio & TV Coordinator
Job no: 541444
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Are you looking to take your career in advertising to the next level?
GP Advertising - one of Australia’s largest in-house agencies - is looking for someone who’s creative, self-motivated and passionate about retail advertising to join the team as a Radio & TV Coordinator.
Based at Homebush West, you’ll be reporting to the Head of Television & Radio as you allocate resources and coordinate all components of TV & Radio advertising and production. This includes production and despatch management, coordinating materials with our broadcast partners, managing weekly TV campaigns, checking invoices and more.
To be considered for this role you’ll have the following attributes:
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to set priorities, accomplish objectives in a timely manner and manage several projects at once
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Critical and analytic thinking
- Adaptability to interpret client requests and offer the best solution possible
- Thrive under the pressure of heavy workloads and have a proven ability to work to tight deadlines
GP Advertising is the retail advertising agency for Harvey Norman in Australia, NZ, Ireland and Singapore as well as Domayne and Joyce Mayne. Being one of the largest advertising agencies in Australia, GP produce a broad spectrum of material including catalogues, press, magazines, online, TV and radio. You’ll find a dynamic, energetic and friendly work environment where you’ll give your career a great foundation.
Why Work for us?
- We work in a fast-paced environment, but our work-life balance is unmatched
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
Join The Team
If you’ve got what it takes to dive into this role and make it your own, then apply now and send through your CV to let us know why you’d be a good fit for the team.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now