Product and Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 543461
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
With a passion for design and fashion, Domayne is one of Australia’s leading retailers in the Furniture, Bedding and Homewares space.
Our Franchisor Office located in Homebush West, has an opportunity available in the team for a Full Time Product & Marketing Coordinator. We are responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the overall operations and providing recommendations on product selection and promotions.
Your New Role
Supporting the General Manager, you will be responsible for completing Marketing administration and maintaining Stakeholder relationships. This includes but is not limited to:
- Completing editorial proofing and preparing marketing briefs
- Maintaining the product database with accurate information
- Liaising with stakeholders to arrange promotional offers and samples
- Assisting with forecast planning and product assortment plans
- Communicating with stakeholders on product popularity, promotions and amendments to product database
- Supporting the coordination of meetings and conferences
- Ensuring that advertising compliance requirements are upheld
You are an enthusiastic person who thrives working in a busy environment. You are also an excellent communicator with a strong ability to build strong relationships with various key stakeholders. You will also have:
- A passion for furniture and related products
- A creative flair with the ability to think innovatively
- Ability to prioritise and control workload in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Although not a required, bonus if you have:
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a retail environment
What’s in it for you?
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers
- An opportunity to work in a diverse, unique and successful environment
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment
- On-site parking or a 10 minute walk from Flemington Station
- Generous staff discounts on Harvey Norman, Domayne & Joyce Mayne Products and Services
Sound like you?
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now