Job no: 543825
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office, located in Homebush West, has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Administration Assistant to join our Risk team.
Your New Role:
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer and working closely with the Risk Analyst, you will be supporting the team to achieve their Risk Management objectives. This involves, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining the Business Continuity Planning manual
- Assisting with the planning and execution of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery training
- Preparation of the Quarterly Risk Committee pack
- Maintaining the electronic Risk Management System
- Maintaining all office equipment including ordering stationary
- Collating information from stakeholders and relevant sources and updating resources as required
- General administration duties including organisation of meetings and diary management
You understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality and privacy at all times. You will also have:
- A proactive nature with outstanding communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
What’s in it for you?
- Career progression and development in a large Company
- Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
- A positive and flexible work environment working with a supportive team
- Onsite parking onsite or 10-minute walk from Flemington Station
- Generous staff discounts on Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne products & services
If this role sounds perfect for you, then ‘Apply Now’!
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now