SAP Business Intelligence Developer
Job no: 544049
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest lifestyle retailer, Harvey Norman delivers an unparalleled offering to Australian consumers with an extensive product range, cutting-edge technology and market leadership in key product.
The Information Technology team located within our Franchisor Office at Homebush West is seeking an improvement focussed SAP BI Developer with Business Objects and SAP Analytics cloud experience to join our dedicated team.
About the role
As the SAP BI Subject Matter Expert you will provide support to the Business Objects and SAP Analytics Cloud applications to build, test and deploy improvements supporting business requirements. You will also:
- Actively engage with stakeholders from business and technology partners to understand requirements, present solution options and impact analysis
- Recommend and implement best practice standards for SAP Business objects
- Discuss and clarify requirements with reporting or business analysts
- Design and install new or modified dashboards and/or reports
- Analyse existing dashboards / reports information management processes and systems, and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist with definition and optimisation of data model
- Conduct operational development activities on dashboards and reporting applications as part of BAU practices
- Act as first contact for assistance in issue resolution.
- Assist with Training documentation (Validation of content) and support train the trainer where needed
- Investigate reported issues and resolve problems
- Record, monitor and update technical documentation regarding the development of analytics or reports
Priding yourself on your sound understanding of all aspects of SAP BI, you will have experienced at least two full life cycles of implementation and production support. You will also have:
- A sound understanding of all aspects of SAP BI, strong experience in Web Intelligence, Analysis for Office, Lumira, SAP Analytical Cloud, BW and HANA.
- Exposure to data visualisation tools like MS POWER BI and Tableau.
- Exposure to Business Objects Data Service (BODS).
- Retail business experience
- Strong understanding of data warehousing principles and design strategies
- Substantial application support experience
This opportunity will provide:
- An attractive base salary + super and employee benefits
- Working with and adding value to the latest technology
- Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
- Discounts on Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne products and services
The Harvey Norman environment fosters an entrepreneurial spirit. You will need to be customer focused; results orientated, self motivated, and consistently perform well under pressure. If you believe that this job sounds right for you, then ‘Apply Now’.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now