Job no: 545260
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman Wholesale.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Full Time Warehouse Store person to join our Warehouse team located in Silverwater. This role will attract a quarterly retention incentive over and above your base wage.
As a Warehouse Store person, you have a good understanding of warehouse operations and recognises the importance of accuracy and processes when dispatching and receiving goods.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, your responsibilities will include receiving, unloading, storage, pick pack & despatch of Manchester items. You will be responsible for managing paperwork and liaising with other stakeholders.
To be successful you ideally will be:
- Self-driven and a results-oriented person with communication skills and a friendly demeanour
- Enjoy working in a team environment and be self-managed
- Have flexibility to work Monday to Friday 7.30am – 4.30pm with some Saturday work on occasion as business demands
What we require:
- Experience in warehousing, checking and reviewing product against paperwork for accuracy
- Must be a self-starter and have a great eye for detail
- Ability to work at heights (LO/LF license preferable but not essential)
- Effective, timely and accurate movement of goods in and out of the warehouse, including loading of trucks
- A strong commitment to WH&S policies and procedures
- To be organised, manage you time effectively to prioritise and meet targets and objectives
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn with a “can do” attitude
- Ideally you will hold a LF and/or LO licence
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Base rate $28 per hour + quarterly retention incentive
- Great discounts on retail products
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employee
If this role appeals your passion for a new opportunity, then please submit your application for consideration.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now