Customer Experience Manager
Job no: 545386
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest lifestyle retailer, Harvey Norman delivers an unparalleled offering to Australian consumers with an extensive product range, cutting-edge technology and market leadership in key product. Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman.
The Product Care team has an exciting, newly created opportunity for a highly motivated full-time Customer Experience Manager to join our Corporate Office located in Homebush West.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be working in a small team responsible for managing customer escalations and contributing to the continuous improvement of the customer claims experience. You will also:
- Engage and liaise with computers and electrical Proprietors and other internal and external stakeholders on Franchise Customer escalations
- Review and provide recommendations to Proprietors to focus on customer outcomes
- Analyse the outcome escalation cases, using the information to promote continuous improvement of service delivery and the overall program
- Monitor and evaluate vendor performance to enable Franchise stakeholders to deliver a superior customer claims experience
- Maintain systems for compliance and reporting purposes
- Represent Harvey Norman at vendor management reviews and discussions
With experience in customer complaints and escalations handling, you will have driven to achieve excellence and have demonstrated ability in:
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience via strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of after-sales processes and retail practises
- Being a strong problem solver with great organisational skills
- Collating, interpreting and communicating data in an objective and timely manner
- Adapting to changing priorities and working under time pressures
- An intermediate level of proficiency using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Desirable although not required;
- Experience in a Harvey Norman, Domayne or Joyce Mayne franchise
- Understanding of relevant laws, such as Australian Consumer Law (ACL)
This opportunity will provide you;
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- Great career development and progression with a real opportunity to own and drive initiatives that add value and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment.
- Discounts on Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne products and services
Harvey Norman fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore to be successful, you will need to be customer focused, and results orientated, self-motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you have the passion for retail, a heart for customer service and an eye for detail, Apply Now!
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now