Job no: 546364
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As one of Australia’s largest retailers of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Harvey Norman’s Franchisor Office, based in Homebush West, is seeking a Sponsorships Content Coordinator to join our growing team. This is a newly created role to manage, end to end, Sponsorship related content on our channels.
Our Sponsorship team are responsible for developing and maintaining the corporate partnerships within our sponsorship portfolio along with corporate philanthropy for Harvey Norman in the Australian market. Our expansive sponsorship portfolio includes the NRL, NRLW, GWS Giants AFL & AFLW, Rugby AU, WSL, Paralympics Australia, Commonwealth Games Australia, What Ability and many more!
Your New Role
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for creating and driving engagement for our Sponsorship content across our internal and external channels. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Produce & execute sponsorship related content including photography briefs, articles for internal communications, and social media posts in line with Brand guidelines
- Work collaboratively with Sponsorship Coordinators to support partnerships including strategy, briefing, proofing and seeking approvals from internal stakeholders and partners
- Support General Manager to develop new concepts to amplify sponsorship content
- Capture and upload still photography at offsite activations & events – this will include travel, weekends and late nights from time to time
- Weekly reporting on sponsorship content engagement & activity
- Build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders on a day to day basis
- General administration duties including filing, research and reporting
You are a clear communicator and are confident interacting with people across all levels of the business. You will also possess:
- Experience and strong knowledge in digital & social media platforms
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise conflicting content, tasks, and events
- Be able to work independently and be proactive
- Ability to travel and attend events when required (late nights & weekends)
- Have access to reliable transport
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Homebush West location with free on-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Great discounts on retail products
- Competitive salary + opportunities for salary packaging & novated leasing
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
If you believe you are a perfect fit to join our passionate team, Apply Now!
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now