As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Silverwater are seeking a Full Time Service Desk Analyst to join our fast-paced Information Technology Team. Our IT Team’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions that enables the business to achieve its strategic goals.
Your New Role
Joining our team as a Service Desk Analyst, you will be working in a 24 x 7 ITIL environment providing first level support to users across Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore and Malaysia. Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide accurate technical advice and work arounds for all known issues
- End to end ownership of incidents/service requests
- Capture accurate and complete information
- Perform first line investigation, analysis, diagnosis and resolution
- Ensure timely escalation of requests
You have a strong desire to learn and share knowledge within the team environment. You will also possess:
- Knowledge of MS applications, web browsers and hardware peripherals
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for all things IT
Although not mandatory, your application will stand out if you also have exposure to any of the following:
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Great discounts on retail products
- Competitive salary + opportunities for salary packaging & novated leasing
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, then Apply Now!
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.