Strategic Business Analyst
Job no: 547114
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest lifestyle retailer, the Harvey Norman brands deliver an unparalleled offering to Australian consumers with an extensive product range, cutting-edge technology and market leadership in great products.
The Harvey Norman Business Transition Team is seeking a highly motivated Strategic Business Analyst to join their team located in Homebush West.
Reporting to the Head of Business Transition, you will play a critical role in transformational business initiatives and improvement opportunities. Focusing on undertaking investigative work, problem definitions, processes & workflows, and interpreting data to determine business opportunities. You will also:
- Research and define business problems, including the people, process & technology aspects
- Conduct reviews to identify business improvement opportunities resulting in strategic outcomes
- Facilitate the gathering and analysis of issues, needs and improvement opportunities
- Resolve business issues with recommendations of solutions and approaches to support objectives.
- Provide relevant timely and insightful commentary that outlines compelling reasons to drive change that will deliver measurable results
- Assist in the develop business cases and professional presentations for stakeholder engagement & endorsement
- Enable business benefits to be identified, planned, measured, tracked, and realised using the organisations established benefits management framework and governance practices
- Prepare periodic stakeholder reporting of the portfolio scope based endorsed initiatives & projects
- Work collaboratively with team members and other business departments to achieve objectives
- Establish and maintain exceptional stakeholder relationships across all levels of the organisation
You will have minimum 2 years’ experience in a Strategic Business Analyst role, ideally from a regulated retail industry. You will have a passion and drive for excellence and demonstrated ability in:
- Providing excellent listening, communication & presentation skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient computer knowledge in Microsoft Office Word & PowerPoint
- Advance computer knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel & Power BI
- Managing workload and stakeholder expectations
- Being a Team player, who will contribute and work effectively
- Working both autonomously and in a team environment
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Homebush West location with free on-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Great discounts on retail products
- Competitive salary + opportunities for salary packaging & novated leasing
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
This role will best suit an individual who has strong communications, influencing, analytical and numeracy skills, if this sounds like you, then ‘Apply Now!’
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now