Job no: 547115
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman. We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation in the retail categories of Technology & Entertainment, furniture and bedding, electrical goods and small appliances.
The Technology & Entertainment team are seeking a National Marketing Coordinator to join their dedicated team located in Homebush West.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, you will understand, communicate, promote and execute all marketing activity for Computers & Technology division to ensure that all sales, market share and competitive execution is achieved. You will also:
- Support in all advertising and promotional activities & administration
- Maintain and update monthly competitive tracker & quarterly marketing planner
- Preparation of weekly communications to Harvey Norman stores
- Assist in developing internal marketing processes
- Maintain and update quarterly marketing planner
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders - Key contact for regional proprietors
- Preparation of reports
- Ensure that all media meets the Harvey Norman brand direction
- Assist with ensuring all corporate compliance standards are upheld
You will have:
- A creative and strategic flair
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong attention to detail with great collaboration skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Skilled in photoshop desired but not essential
- A Marketing or Business tertiary qualification or equivalent desired but not essential
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Homebush West location with free on-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Great discounts on retail products
- Competitive salary + opportunities for salary packaging & novated leasing
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employee
If you have a passion for retail and have the motivation to utilise your skills then, ‘Apply Now’.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now