Customer Service Officer
Job no: 547426
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
A consistently outstanding Customer experience at every interaction is what we strive for here at Harvey Norman. We believe offering Great Service Always!, whether in person, on the phone, email, online, or during a delivery is paramount.
We are seeking a full time Customer Service professional to join our Corporate Customer Service Team. Located in Homebush West, we're a short walk from Flemington train station, with parking available within walking distance.
Your New Role
Responsible for handling customer queries, compliments and complaints via our Customer First program you will also:
• Be a highly motivated person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
• Enjoy working in a team environment
• Be able to multi-task and focus in high pressure situations
• Minimum 2 year experience in a similar role, preferably in a call centre environment
Experience managing customer enquiries and complaints to ensure timely accurate services and happy customers, you will also:
• Be willing to go above and beyond to respond to customer enquiries and working closely with other departments to resolve enquiries and complaints
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have problem solving skills, initiative and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Be highly organised with great time management skills
• Be motivated and have an eye for detail
• Have the ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment
• Have intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook) with accurate typing skills
• Be enthusiastic with the willingness to learn and a "can do" attitude
This opportunity will provide:
• Experience working with one of Australia's leading retailers
• A supportive team environment that fosters growth
• Opportunity for career progression and development
If you are the person to help us deliver Great Service, Always, then Apply Now.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now