Accounts Payable Clerk
Job no: 547842
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman Holdings Limited (HNHL) is an Australian publicly listed company that has 195 franchised complexes in Australia and 108 company-operated stores in overseas markets. With annual Australian Franchisee aggregated sales revenue in excess of $6 billion and HNHL consolidated revenue of over $4.5 billion, HNHL enjoys an established, market-leading position as a franchisor, property investor, lessor and retailer of Home and Lifestyle products.
Located in Homebush West the Franchisor Office is seeking a technically competent and motivated individual to join the Accounts Payable Team in a Full Time capacity.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will support the team in daily operations of the Accounts Payable team including:
- Using SAP S/4HANA to process expense invoices and statement reconciliations
- Maintenance of supplier records and payments
- Managing relationships with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders within the business
- Managing queries from account holders via email and telephone
- Providing support with other ad-hoc tasks when required
Priding yourself on your communication and presentation skills, you will have:
- Good knowledge of Debits, Credits and basic accounting principles
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge
- The ability to self-motivate
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team environment with a can-do attitude
- Previous experience in SAP S/4HANA financial systems is desirable although not essential;
- Previous experience within a medium to large commercial business desired although not essential
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Homebush West location with free on-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Great discounts on retail products
- Competitive salary + opportunities for salary packaging & novated leasing
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employee
This role is suitable for someone who is looking to expand their experience and knowledge in accounts payable and would like to take on a position which will give you the opportunity to be crossed trained in the team. If this sounds like an opportunity for you then, ‘Apply Now!’
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now