Job no: 558427
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Accounting & Finance
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman® has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman® is the place where you can shop with confidence.
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading brands
- A friendly and supportive work environment that fosters growth and development
- On-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington station
Reporting to the Reconciliations Manager you will drive the accounts payable reconciliation process whilst you monitor relevant inbound workflow queues to ensure invoices are accurately and promptly reviewed. You will actively support the resolution of any supplier invoice issues and work with and support Franchisees and Administration Managers to resolve any supplier invoicing, system, or compliance issues promptly and effectively.
- Reconcile creditor statements to the creditor’s ledger
- Monthly review of unreconciled items, investigating all items over 60 days
- Promptly address all creditor queries keeping creditors informed of payment timing, delivery docket requests, debit balance enquires, settlement discounts disputes, due date changes and IDOC/POS errors
- Manage vendor account updates (EFT Bank Accounts, contact details, etc)
- Assist colleagues with system and processes queries
- Provide team support and coverage for periods of leave or high work volume, when required
- Work collectively with the wider finance team and business to provide administrative support when required
- Filing, and archiving of required documents
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounts payable or general account’s role
- Experience in vendor account reconciliations Knowledge/ Skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work accurately with figures
- Exposure to accounting systems (SAP S/4HANA)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently or part of a team can do attitude
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong and effective communication skills – written and verbal
- Time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritise
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now