Senior Magento Full stack Developer
Job no: 558856
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Human Resources & Safety
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman® has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman® is the place where you can shop with confidence.
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity based within our Homebush West Corporate Office
- On-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington station
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
We are seeking a Senior Magento Full Stack Developers to Join the Harvey Norman IT Delivery Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a cross-functional Agile team, collaborating with business stakeholders, to plan and design optimal user experiences and work alongside our Next.js (React) headless Storefront team to build and extend features across our eCommerce platform.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work across both the front-end and back-end of our Magento 2 eCommerce platform building secure, responsive, accessible, user-friendly features (ie. Luma templates)
- Build, enhance, extend and maintain our eCommerce shopping cart, checkout and payment experience
- Work with various payment methods (ie. Afterpay, Zip, etc)
- Build, extend and maintain our various APIs (ie. GraphQL, REST and SOAP)
- 5 + years’ experience in both front-end and back-end development including two years’ experience building Magento 2 templates (ie. Luma)
- Strong front-end and back-end experience building, extending and maintaining the Magento 2 shopping cart and checkout
- Experience with headless Storefronts such as PWA Studio
- Hands on experience with dependency management and build pipeline systems (RequireJS, WebPack, Gulp, etc)
- Hands on experience in utilising various APIs including GraphQL, REST and SOAP
- Experience with both cloud services such as Azure and container environments such as Docker would be helpful
- Good understanding of web and mobile standards, search optimisation best practices, performance, accessibility and usability considerations
- Good collaboration and communications skills
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now