Junior Visual Merchandiser Part Time
Job no: 559194
Work type: Full Time
Location: West Perth
As one of Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
- Part Time Opportunity / 3 days a week
- Work with one of Australia’s largest retail brands
- Based at the Auburn Flagship store
Reporting to Flagship Senior Visual Merchandiser, you will work alongside to design and execute creative visual merchandising strategies, Monitor, evaluate, and provide recommendations to the Harvey Norman franchises stores by creating appealing visual displays with style and presentation to ensure they are aligned with our Brand.
As a Junior Visual Merchandiser, you will assist in covering our Furniture and Bedding Departments within the Auburn Flagship store.
A qualification in Visual Merchandising or Interior Design is desirable, with a passion for interiors, homewares, and colour along with a natural flair for creativity.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Assisting with set up and layout of furniture and bedding department in line with company direction. (This involves constant manual labour).
- Following and implementing the Visual Merchandising Standards across Furniture and Bedding.
- Aligning displays with the current seasonal direction set by the National Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Providing guidance and assistance with product combinations set out by the National Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Ensuring departments are set up and maintained in line with company direction.
- Assisting the store with set up of current promotions and catalogues. (This involves constant manual labour)
- A passion for Interiors, Home wares and colour will be an advantage, as well as an understanding of Visual Merchandising disciplines and the relation to retail.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we will be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now