Junior Visual Merchandiser WA
Job no: 559195
Work type: Full Time
Location: West Perth
As one of Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Work with one of Australia’s largest retail brands
- Attractive remuneration on offer
Reporting to the State Visual Merchandising Manager, you will work alongside our current Visual Merchandisers to design and execute creative visual merchandising strategies, Monitor, evaluate, and provide recommendations to the Harvey Norman franchises stores by creating appealing visual displays with style and presentation to ensure they are aligned with our Brand.
As a Junior Visual Merchandiser, you will assist in covering a portfolio across the WA metro and regional locations, you will be flexible to travel interstate where relevant as this is a critical part of this role.
You will have a qualification in Visual Merchandising or Interior Design is desirable, with a passion for interiors, homewares, and colour along with a natural flair for creativity.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Assisting stores with set up and layout of furniture and bedding departments in line with company direction. (This involves constant manual labour).
- Following and implementing the Visual Merchandising Standards across Furniture and Bedding.
- Aligning displays with the current seasonal direction set by the National Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Providing guidance and assistance with product combinations set out by the National Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Ensuring departments are set up and maintained in line with company direction.
- Assisting stores with set up of current promotions and catalogues. (This involves constant manual labour)
- Interstate and Regional Travel where applicable.
- A passion for Interiors, Home wares and colour will be an advantage, as well as an understanding of Visual Merchandising disciplines and the relation to retail.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we will be in touch.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now