Job no: 559310
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Supply Chain
As Australia’s largest lifestyle retailer, Harvey Norman delivers an unparalleled offering to Australian consumers with an extensive product range, cutting-edge technology and market leadership in great products.
Located in Homebush West, the Franchisor Office is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Merchandise Data Services Team as an EDI Analyst.
Your New Role
As an EDI Analyst, you will be responsible for performing specific tasks in support of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes. This includes the daily monitoring of EDI file processing, the troubleshooting of issues impacting successful receipt or delivery of EDI Purchase Order files, the setup and testing of new trading partners, and general customer support of issues. In this role you will:
- Coordinate the EDI onboarding for new & transitions for existing trading partners.
- Facilitate the onboarding of new trading partners on EDI or Harvey Norman Supplier Portal.
- Provide system support for EDI production systems & troubleshoot EDI file errors.
- Observe day to day trending and escalate re-occurring issues to management.
- Perform daily monitoring duties and generating reports on EDI performance.
- Provide quality assurance to business stakeholders through communicating the urgency of tasks to the Manager.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments, representing the B2B Services function.
- Ensure compliance with Harvey Norman EDI Business Rules and SLAs.
- Maintain EDI configurations and specific data required for successful EDI processing.
- Update & distribute of internal GLN listings to trading partners.
- Liaise with Vendors & Internal Teams regarding all EDI issues to resolve, identifying any risks for mitigation.
- Review, maintain & create internal EDI related procedures, for business continuity & training purposes.
- Develop and deliver reporting as required, providing insights for continuous improvement.
- Assist in the implementation of new initiatives & improvements to the function as required.
You will have at least 2 years of experience working with trading partners and clients on EDI processing, implementation and troubleshooting issues. You will also have:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or the equivalent combination of work experience and technical training
- Ability to troubleshoot data and process problems effectively.
- Ability to trend issues based on previous incidents
- Knowledge of GIS / Sterling Integrator preferred, but not required.
- Experience with EDI formats especially EDIFACT 02 standard
- Experience with EDI trading relationships using FTP, VAN and AS2 connections
- Excellent technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Effective planning and time management
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Homebush West location with free on-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Great discounts on retail products
- Competitive salary + opportunities for salary packaging & novated leasing
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
This role is an essential part of the Merchandise Data Services team, to be successful you will have a strong work ethic, and flexibility with a "can do" attitude. If this sounds like you then, Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now