Job no: 543525
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office, located in Homebush West, is seeking a Full Time Administration Assistant to join the Loss Prevention and Security team.
Your New Role
You will play an integral part in supporting the team to meet their objectives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with suppliers regarding existing and new security products
- Organise service calls and product orders
- Organise security guards
- Assist the team with basic loss prevention investigations
- Providing support to managers and team
- Dispatching security equipment
- General administration duties including answering phones, data entry, and filing
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Intermediate computer skills in all Microsoft office applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work autonomously
- High attention to detail
What's in it for you?
This opportunity will provide
- Career progression and development in a large Company
- Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
- A positive and flexible work environment working with a supportive team
- Onsite parking onsite or 10-minute walk from Flemington Station
- Generous staff discounts on Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne products & services
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, then Apply Now!
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now