Job no: 546086
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest lifestyle retailer, Harvey Norman delivers an unparalleled offering to Australian consumers with an extensive product range, cutting-edge technology and market leadership in key product.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West, is currently seeking an energetic Programme Coordinator to join the Administration and Warehouse team on a Full Time basis.
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive base salary + super and employee benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free staff parking onsite or a 10 minute walk from Flemington train station
- Experience working for one of Australia’s leading bricks and mortar and e-commerce retailers
- Generous staff discounts on Harvey Norman, Domayne & Joyce Mayne products and services
As a Programme Coordinator you will engage and work closely with internal and external stakeholders, Franchise Proprietors, third-party suppliers, and IT resources across the organisation to drive various compliance, improvement, and technological programmes through to completion. You will:
- Categorise and prioritise incoming requests
- Support the planning and coordination of various programs and projects
- Monitor project budgets and timelines
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders through the programme life cycle
- Create reports, presentations and proposals where required
With a background in Retail, IT, Logistics, Payments, and/or Project Coordination, you will bring your imagination, drive, and unique perspective to steer programmes from conception through to completion making full use of the following capabilities and experience. You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to break down complex problems and explain them to people with different backgrounds
- The ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Be detail orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Have strong productivity software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) skills
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
If you have a passion for retail and working on various projects this opportunity may be for you. ‘Apply Now!’
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now