Job no: 546112
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest lifestyle retailer, Harvey Norman delivers an unparalleled offering to Australian consumers with an extensive product range, cutting-edge technology and market leadership in key product.
Our Network Services Team located in Silverwater, is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join our highly skilled individuals and manage several different environments.
This opportunity will provide you;
- An attractive base salary + super and employee benefits
- Flexible and positive working environment
- The ability to work autonomously and deliver positive outcomes
- Experience working for one of Australia’s leading brick and mortar and e-commerce retailers
- Discounts on Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne products and services
Your New Role
Working in a dynamic, responsive IT Operations environment that supports the Corporate Offices and stores across Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore and Malaysia. You will be responsible for managing distributed Cisco environments in our store, with Juniper, Fortinet and F5 technologies resident in our Data Centres.
This involves, although is not limited to:
- Leading by example – with demonstrate skills in:
- Operational change management
- Updating and maintaining network documentation
- Mentoring team members to enable superior performance
- Customer service delivery through service request fulfilment
- Business-As-Usual initiatives including installation and upgrade of network systems
- Troubleshooting and escalation of Incident and Problem management cases for all retail store, corporate and data centre networks
- Analysing faults raised with external vendors and recommend appropriate measures
- Participation in project related activities
Holding a related qualification and Cisco CCNP certificate or equivalent, you will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a larger enterprise environment. You will also have:
- Experience managing
- A Cisco WLC-based Wireless network
- Distributed QoS-enabled Cisco network
- Experience / familiarity with operating on Juniper devices
- Experience in Fortinet Firewalls
- Problem solving, analytical and investigation skills
- Technical writing and documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in time management, and building stakeholder relationships
- Juniper JNCIS Certification or equivalent
- F5 (APM, LTM , GTM & iRules) experience
- Experience with cloud technologies (such as Azure Private, Public & O365).
- Experience managing remote access solutions such as SSL-VPN, Juniper MAG2600 (Pulse Secure).
- Administration experience using SolarWinds NPM, NCM, IPAM and Netflow modules.
Harvey Norman fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore to be successful, you will need to be customer focused, and results orientated, self-motivated, and perform well under pressure.
This is a busy role, to be successful you will need to have thorough attention to detail, strong work ethics and flexibility. If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies, please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now