Job no: 546789
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As one of Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
About the Role
The Harvey Norman Franchisor office is seeking a motivated and supportive individual to join our Electrical Team as a Full Time Administration Assistant. This role is ideal for someone looking to start or further their corporate office experience.
Supporting our busy team, you will be responsible for assisting with all administrative tasks. Including:
- Diary management for multiple Business Development Managers
- Managment of documentation & reports in an applicable, timely and precise manner
- Support the Business Development Managers with POS plus In-store execution requirements
- Create & maintain templates and forms
- Liaise with multiple departments to complete various tasks
- Arrange travel requests
- Drafting correspondence
- Answering phones calls, responding to queries and taking messages
Having the passion to excel in your next role you will have excellent time management skills and the ability to work tight deadlines, you will also possess:
- Have excellent verbal & written communication and customer service skills
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Office & Adobe Programs (Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills essential, Photoshop skills preferred)
- Ability to show initiative and work well in a team with multiple managers
- High attention to detail with initiative to self-check completed tasks
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and activities as well as prioritising work
- Ability to prioritise tasks and also see opportunity to enhance process
- You want to show initiative and have a desire to improve
- Be friendly, energetic and genuinely enjoy interacting with people
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Homebush West location with free on-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Great discounts on retail products
- Competitive salary + opportunities for salary packaging & novated leasing
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
Step into a unique world of retail and see where your career takes you, and ‘Apply Now’.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now