Product & Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 546912
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman. We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation in the retail categories of Technology & Entertainment, furniture and bedding, electrical goods and small appliances.
The Technology & Entertainment team are seeking a Product & Marketing Coordinator to join their dedicated team located in Homebush West. Situated within the Computer & Mobile division this is a pivotal role to ensure the execution of the division’s strategic roadmap.
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Homebush West location with free on-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Great discounts on retail products
- Competitive salary + opportunities for salary packaging & novated leasing
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employee
About the Opportunity
As a Product & Marketing Coordinator your primary contribution will be working closely with the Business Development Manager to promote & drive sales and identify marketing requirements within the business category for the Franchisees. You will also:
- Plan and execute of strategic advertising plans
- Identify and effectively communicate known risks and opportunities for the business including keeping up with product trends
- Assist franchised stores to optimize profitable sales of products with effective information and leadership
- Support all advertising with the relevant Advertising Compliance Checklist
- Enforce and carry out all advertising compliance in strict accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, Advertising compliance policy, raincheck policy, ACCC & Harvey Norman Holdings
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships including facilitation and communication on all product and advertising initiatives with stores
Who are we looking for
To be successful in this role you will;
- Be a highly responsible and self-motivated individual, with strong written & verbal communication skills and can management time effectively
- Have expertise in forecasting/demand planning
- Have intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Have proven track record of product development or brand development desired but not essential
- Intermediate project management skills
- 2 Years office experience working in a busy team environment, preferably retail and technology based
- Have a tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or equivalent desired but not essential
If you have a passion for retail and have the motivation to utilise your skills then, ‘Apply Now’.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now