As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Silverwater is seeking a Full Time Enterprise Administrator to join our fast-paced Information Technology Operations Team. Our IT Team’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions that enables the business to achieve its strategic goals.
Your New Role:
Working in the dynamic and responsive IT Operations Team, you will be a talented Enterprise Administrator, working in a team supporting +14,000 devices, spread across Australia and several other countries.
This will involve but is not limited to:
Mid-level role, requiring established skills in the following areas;
- Key member of team that develops, maintains, and enhances the Standard Operating Environment (SOE)
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch
- Application Packaging experience
- Contributes to strategies for Device Security & Compliance
- Provide a secure and flexible user experience
- Work with the latest technologies and implement the next ones
- Work as an integral member of a business support focused team
- Participate in incident management, problem management, root cause analysis and change management, following internal processes
- Create and update documentation, user guides and contribute to the knowledge base
- Participate in and provide updates on all service initiatives
- Create, update and adapt reporting for Management
Using the skills and knowledge gained from providing engineering support to enterprise environments, you are ready to take the next step in your IT career.
You will have:
- 2+ years supporting Windows 10, Windows Servers & the Wintel stack as a third level engineer
- 2+ years supporting associated Desktop / Productivity Applications as a third level engineer
- PowerShell skills; software packaging, reporting, automation
- Advanced knowledge of all areas of Windows 10
- SCCM Current Branch. Manage and upgrade a large distributed SCCM environment
- SCCM Current Branch. Software distribution, packaging, Task Sequences
- Patching O/S, Applications & Software
- Intune Exposure
- Varying MDM Solutions (Airwatch experience preferred)
- AD / GPO engineering
- Managing productivity tools; O365, Intune, Exchange online, OneDrive, Teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Server technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise tasks
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
Experience with any of the following will be an advantage:
- Large Security initiatives
This opportunity will provide:
- Career progression and development in a large Information Technology department
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure. If you believe that this job sounds right for you, then ‘Apply Now’.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.