Job no: 557333
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity located in Homebush West
- Opportunity for career development & progression
- Discounts across products and service
We are currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join our dedicated Corporate Administration team to support them in the day-to-day administration tasks.
Working as part of the NSW State Administration Team you will support the State Administration Manager to ensure the Admin & Warehouse functions within NSW stores are compliant.
- Creating, maintaining and communicating stock take schedules
- Coordinating Stock take controllers attendance (including organising and booking travel where required)
- Collating relevant KPIs, instore training completion rates, attendance and debtor reports
- Creating Pivot tables with information mentioned above to present to the business.
- Ad-hoc Administration duties when required General data entry and filling.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
- Good computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- High attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a Team
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now