Job no: 557583
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
As one of Australia’s largest retailers of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
- Experience working within a diverse, unique, and successful Retail Organisation
- Permanent Full Time Position, Based within our Homebush West Corporate Office
- Career development & growth opportunities
Reporting to the Retail Planning Manager, you will be responsible in producing CAD documentations to meet the requirements for the Retail Planning Team. You will also support the Project Management Team with their projects and report on any implications and concerns.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience or be familiar with AutoCad with the ability to multi-task and manage workload. You will also have high attention to detail whilst work according to allocated timeframes.
- Updating system files
- Assisting the Planning Coordinators with daily drafting tasks
- Update and control the fixture data base ensuring it is always current and available for us
- Deliver projects and tasks within a designated time
- Produce CAD documentation from hand drawn sketches
- Involvement in fixture drafting and documentation
- Carryout preliminary and construction documentation
- Collating all documentation and ensuring it is delivered on time
- Produce guidelines packages to be shared with external suppliers
- Report to direct Manager on any implications and concerns regarding projects and deadlines
To be successful you must:
- Great verbal & written communication skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to be flexible and adaptable to manage changing work requirements
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to maintain motivation and drive to see the project through to production ready status
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now