Job no: 558859
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Information Technology
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman® has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman® is the place where you can shop with confidence.
- Experience working within a diverse, unique, and successful Retail Organisation
- Career development & growth opportunities
- A friendly, supportive, work environment
Our Digital Delivery team is seeking 2 Test Analysts to join our growing Digital Delivery team here at Harvey Norman.
You will be an experienced Analyst who can work on various applications and have at least 3 years’ experience in a Test Analyst role with previous domain experience within a retail and ecommerce environment, you will have a great understanding of web and mobile standards, search optimisation best practices, performance, accessibility and usability considerations.
Both roles are a Permanent Full Time Opportunity, based within our Homebush West Corporate Office offering On-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington station.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Test new features and integrations for our eCommerce platform
- Validate the quality of our headless storefront across a variety of browsers and devices
- Support the requests and responses from our various APIs (eg, GraphQL, REST, SOAP)
- Validate the quality of our shopping cart, checkout and payment interactions
- Monitor back-office system integrations and business operations
- Showcase new features to business stakeholders to ensure it aligns with business needs
- Write, run and maintain automated tests as part of our regression suite (eg. Codeception, Cypress)
- Assist with problem solving and resolution of incidents
- Strong eCommerce experience testing shopping cart, checkout and payment interactions
- Strong experience with cross-browser and device testing
- Experience testing headless applications and APIs (ie. GraphQL, REST, SOAP)
- Experience using an eCommerce application such as Magento Adobe eCommerce
- Experience with Confluence, Jira and Zephyr
- Hands on experience writing automated tests using Codeception and/or Cypress is desired
- Experience testing emails using tools such as Litmus, Mailcatcher, etc
- Good collaboration and communications skills
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now