Job no: 553855
Work type: Full Time
Location: South Strathfield
Categories: Shopfitting & Trade
Harvey Norman Shopfitting is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvey Norman Holdings Limited. Its main purpose is to assist in the design, manufacturing and fit out of owned and leased Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne franchised complexes.
We are seeking a seasoned Tradesperson with relevant trade qualifications as a Shopfitter to join our team at the manufacturing facility in South Strathfield.
- Discounts across products and service
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Above award rate + Paid Overtime
What’s in it for you:
- Monday to Friday roster & half day Saturday paid on Overtime rates
- One paid RDO per month
- Competitive base rate + Super + overtime
- 6.00am start and a 2.30pm finish – Free parking onsite at the facility!
- Uniforms supplied
- Regular company provided BBQ lunches
- Can interpret plans and drawings with an eye for detail
- Have beam saw and Edgebander experience (an advantage, although not a requirement)
- Have onsite installation experience (an advantage, although not a requirement)
- Have a current driver license. A forklift license is an advantage, although not a requirement
- Can work unsupervised and be reliable and passionate about the quality of your work.
- Have experience in a similar position, preferably within retail.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we will be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now