Application Support Analyst
Job no: 547168
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Applications Support team is seeking an Applications Support Analyst to provide Second Level support to all business applications in a diverse portfolio of applications, ensuring our corporate, store and international customers can maximise and leverage their usage of these applications.
Your New role
You will be a key team member of the Applications Support team, responsible for:
- Providing assistance and support on queries in stores locally, internationally and in the corporate office.
- Registering, tracking, troubleshooting and resolving incidents and requests using the Service Management systems through to resolution.
- Assisting in the identification and diagnosis of underlying causes to recurring problems.
- Co-ordinating requests for application enhancements from the business and escalating them accordingly.
- Assisting with the identification of application defects and escalating them accordingly.
- Documenting and updating of Application Support procedures and work instructions.
You will have a proven experience in a customer service role with a record of providing outstanding customer service. You will have:
- An understanding of the Harvey Norman business
- The ability to;
- Work under pressure in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Quickly and effectively integrate as a member of a fast-paced team
- Work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Work flexibly and/or extended hours as part of an on-call roster
- Experience operating an IT Service Management system, preferably ServiceNow
- Experience supporting or operating a POS system, preferably Harvey Norman POS VO
- Experience supporting or operating a business reporting solution, preferably SAP
- Proven ability to efficiently learn and support software upgrades as well as deployment of new applications
This opportunity will provide
- Excellent career progression and development.
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers, and
- A supportive team environment.
If you have a high customer service focus, excellent communication skills along with the drive and enthusiasm we are looking for, submitting your application could be the next step in your IT career.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now