Inventory Reporting Analyst
Job no: 547354
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman. We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation in the retail categories of Technology & Entertainment, furniture and bedding, electrical goods and small appliances.
The Technology & Entertainment team are seeking a Full Time Inventory Reporting Analyst to join their team located in Homebush West.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager, you will responsible for the analytical support to the Category Managers through building, developing, maintaining reports in alignment with the divisions strategic & operational inventory objectives. You will also:
- Consult with Business Development Managers to understand forecasting and reporting requirements
- Understand business challenges and opportunities
- Conduct analysis and provide insights to support and improve business and operational performance
- Develop and maintain inventory performance & KPI reports
- Create and maintain inventory budget reports
- Set up and monitor a series of scheduled reports for key business units
- Review and audit report data to identify any variances
- Investigate data quality issues and take appropriate action
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to present complex information clearly and professionally to variety of audiences
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables, formulas & basic VBA programming
- Experience with SAP BI, SAP Analytics Cloud & Power BI
- 2 years + analytical experience
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Homebush West location with free on-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Great discounts on retail products
- Competitive salary + opportunities for salary packaging & novated leasing
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employee
If you have a passion for retail and have the motivation to utilise your analytical skills then, ‘Apply Now’.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now