Job no: 554911
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
As a fashion forward lifestyle brand, Domayne offers the best in quality Furniture, Bedding and Homewares. Leading the way in Visual presentation and customer experience.
- Permanent Full time Opportunity + Career development & growth opportunities
- Work with one of Australia’s largest retail brands
- Locations including Osborne Park & City West
Reporting to our Domayne Senior Visual Merchandiser, this role will see you working across multiple locations in WA. You will be passionate about all things VM within a retail environment, have an eye for detail, be able to monitor, evaluate, and provide recommendations to the Domayne franchises by creating visual displays, to ensure they are aligned with our brand.
This would suit someone who is looking for a creative role who thrives working within a fast-paced hands-on environment.
You will hold a valid driver’s licence as this role will require you to travel from store to store across the WA.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- You will implement store layouts and floor plans to maximise sales
- Assist with creative strategies & provide recommendations
- Support the National VM in showcasing the brands vision, market trends & direction
- Strong organisation skills & High attention to detail
- Tertiary qualifications and or experience in visual merchandising is advantageous
- Proven experience in working in a similar visual merchandising role
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable in line with the business needs
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and contribute to a team environment
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we will be in touch.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now