Senior Designer/Creative Team Leader
Job no: 505516
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising, the in-house agency for Harvey Norman and Domayne, is seeking a highly-skilled Senior Designer to lead our dedicated night shift team in producing award-winning advertising material. You will be adept at juggling several tasks at once, thrive on strict deadlines and pay acute attention to detail.
Working Hours: 2pm – 12am, 4 days a week.
- Reporting to the Creative Manager, you will be responsible for producing and executing creative concepts for catalogues, press, magazines and point of sale
- Take briefs directly from clients and ensure their business directives are met, at the same time sharing your expertise and staying true to brand
- Lead and mentor a dedicated design team in successfully executing your amazing concepts
- Attend and contribute to photography and stylist briefs
- Attend internal briefs, including creative and layout meetings
- Work closely with the Account Manager and Production Coordinators to ensure deadlines are met
- Work alongside Senior Designers from other brands
- Produce material that is compliant with pre-press standards
- Minimum 5 years experience in a design role
- A strong portfolio that shows off your print work
- Design qualification
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS, especially InDesign
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and can work unsupervised
- Sound knowledge of pre-press
- A team player
Sounds like you?
Hit ‘Apply Now’ and send through your CV and portfolio (PDF format only).
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: GP Advertising does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to GP Advertising must direct all communications to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now